Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pregnant with triplets. How it was for me!

I did not have another kind of pregnancy -  can not compare... so, just will tell you how it was in my case :)
Pregnant with triplets. How it was for me!
Pregnant with triplets. How it was for me!


First thing, my intuition told me that I'm pregnant in "that" day. And believe I should say that I became pregnant natural way, no medicine - absolutely nothing. I wanted to finish my studying before to think about children....
After some time I detected changes in my feeling. And after few weeks, on my birthday I made myself another little gift - pregnancy test - it was positive. Actually it was 6th week already! 
Two pregnant girls, I'm 6th week of triplets pragnet
With my best friend - we both pregnant, I'm unnoticeable on 6th week

With my best friend who is 8 months pregnant and 6th week of triplets pregnancy
With my best friend who is 8 months pregnant and 6th week of triplets pregnancy


6th week of triplets pregnancy
6th week of triplets pregnancy

We have here in Ukraine a special institution separate from the common hospital - called something like Woman Consultancy if to translate, but actually it's just gynecology department of hospital. Actually it was separated in Soviet times to make easier for women to do abortions. So, being too young and naive I went there being on 8th week of my pregnancy already. And I met there a very old man gynecologist. On my sight he was about 80 years old... Finally after all procedures and talks during this visit I had hysteria, and I told, I will never go there again! But we live in quite small town so this type of gynecology hospitals we have only 2. So, I went to another.. but much later.

13 weeks of triplets pregnant.
10th of November 2009 second anniversary of marriage. 13 weeks of triplets pregnancy.

 13 weeks of triplets pregnant.
10th of November 2009, our second anniversary of marriage. 13 weeks of triplets pregnancy.


First thing appeared that I need to keep studying and I went on session to my university to Kiev first time in November. That time my sister in a low lived there. It was cool time, she nice accepted me :) 
After that 2 weeks started of flu epidemic! They stopped session in the university and allowed us to go homes. Hooray, I came back home! :)
Actually here in Ukraine healthy you are or not you must go to that hell Women's Consultancy. 
I did not want to go but what to do, went with my husband together, they need to register us. There they made us to makes  different expensive nobody needed tests. Only ultrasound I did not want to do. And it was very wise decision... you see, all the system here is made to be targeted on abortions. We did ultrasound later almost at the end.
I felt my self very good and had active life as always. And Christmas holidays were coming :)

I was on 4.5 month (I still dis not know about triplets) when I went to Nikolaev to celebrate New Year eve with friends. And we went 7 hours by bus  - but I felt my self great. For the Christmas I returned the same way back to my native town to celebrate with family. Then also here we have so called Old New Year. Actually I got a lot of fun that times!!! :) 
Celebrating New Year in Nikolaev, 20 weeks of triplets pregnancy
Celebrating New Year in Nikolaev, 20 weeks of triplets pregnancy



In this time my belly started to grow fast and after holidays I started to understand that I have it bigger then other women have being on the same time. And after this 4.5 months it started to grow even faster! 
Well, I went to our gynecological parody of hospital again. It was Feb 10 and this day they at last registered me. Made again all tests. We already had guess that there not one babe about that with my husband. And asked a doctor if it's possible in our case - they said no, you have usual pregnancy.
Next time I come to "women's hospital" on my 26th week to say my doctor that I have to go to Kiev for studying for a month and a half - the session in university.

And I'm in Kiev on 27th week, winter, the weather is terrible, I passing exams every day going by metro with huge belly! 

After 6 week of these hard work I was dreaming about only to have some rest being already on 32st week of pregnancy. Weather still was the same terrible - 10 cm of ice and a little water on it - ideal to fall down walking pregnant!

Went I asked doctor about if I pregnant with multiple kids, they said  no and asked if I did ultrasound. I decided if they are this kind of professional better not to believe them.  When at home I feel  myself as one kid hiccups, and the another just move, but definitely does not  hiccup - here is everything clear.
33 weeks of triplets pregnancy
33 weeks of triplets pregnancy
33 weeks of triplets pregnant
33 weeks of triplets pregnant
33 weeks of triplets pregnant
33 weeks of triplets pregnant
33 weeks of triplets pregnant, skin hurts very badly
33 weeks of triplets pregnant, skin hurts very badly

Our ultrasound

To make ultrasound in our country is not that simple too :)  I went home first time, decided to come with my husband.
Our friend recommend us to go to some doctor who also will do video of ultrasound for us. We went to order it, but again need preregister for it. We registered and 7 o'clock in the morning, 34th week and so,
doctor asks:
 "Why the belly is so big? Twins?".
We answered:
 "We are first time, don't know:)".
 After doctor said:
"Wow, you have triplets!!!".

 We did not have shock, because as I told already guessed we have. But we felt a big wave of happiness! Went out from doctor's cabinet in real euphoria!

Madly wanted to give birth to them myself, but no doctor in our city wanted to undertake us. But, as I say - all the will of God! He knows best!

I am glad that "our doctors" learned about about my triplets only on 34 weeks. Those "doctors" would heal me off from my triplets!

34 weeks of triplets pregnancy, that day we found out about triplets!
34 weeks of triplets pregnancy, that day we found out about triplets!

34 weeks of triplets pregnancy, that day we found out about triplets!
34 weeks of triplets pregnant, that day we found out about triplets!
Here you can see Our ultrasound diagnostics (USD) video

I born on 35th week and 1 day... but it is already another story

1 comment: