Friday, October 4, 2013

Triplets in the belly. Our ultrasound diagnostics (USD) video

My story how I was being pregnant with triplets you can read in this post.
And here is a video of our ultrasound diagnostics where you can see the real triplets in belly :)





 Not a long time after, on 35th week I gave birth for my triplets. If you came directly to this page you have also to check out another my posts. You will find a lot of very beautiful pictures of triplets babies. They are 3 years old on the moment when I'm writing this lines.

Here are few questions which I often asked.

Q1. First is how did I get pregnant with triplet. Did I do any treatment or got any medicine?
- No, no gynecological treatments or medicine, I did nothing! I don't like doctors at all! We did not planed  these babies. It was surprise for us. I got pregnant unexpectedly by a natural way!

Q2. How to get pregnant with triplets? Any advice?

- I don't know! On my opinion it's God will. And my advice - you and your mother should pray about that. But don't be sad in case you would get triplets after that. God knows better what is best for you. And one child birth is already a big wonder!

Q3. What was your husband gift for triplets?
- It was a great thing! It was Love. Yes, I think it's a great and rare thing nowadays as I found that days in the hospital. I was the only mom with my husband to be all the time with me and with the babies triplets.

Q4. How's your body after triplets?
- As you can see! Here is a lot of photos on my blog :) Of course my belly got a huge damage but finally as my husband and friends says I become even more beautiful :)  And my abdominal exercises for diastasis recti after triplets!

triplets
My triplets, few day after birth

tiplets
My triplets now, 3 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment