Friday, November 1, 2013

Why Cyprus is a best place for my children

Now many people ask me: what did I find special in Cyprus, why not the other countries? Or others say:  Do you live so bad in Ukraine and that's why is looking for better place?
Well, my reasons I listed below.




  1. Very high value for money for the primary education. You can have a good private English school with teachers from UK and in the same time prices are still Cypriot. 
  2. Living price. It is less comparably to places where I can get the comparable level of education. Rent is low, thanks crisis. Food is all natural! Who knows what I'm speaking about those understand.
  3. Amazing climate. I judge from my own experience of living here already half a year. The matter is that I love sun very much :) I guess my ancient ancestors worshiped the Sun! It might be more than one thousand years before, before Baptism of Rus. Also here is amazing mountains... Why it matters?
  4. I love mountains and Troodos is pretty high and beautiful. Also the temperature there is less.  I live in Tala. From balcony I have amazing sea view and from my bedroom window I see, ok, not mountains :) - heals, but still beautiful :) And well, real mountains are not so far. It's 67 kilometers from me to Kaledonia waterfall. Yes, so near!
  5. Culture. I don't know why I put it to be 5th point. I did not mean it values for me less then all the said previous..:) So, ok - culture level is higher from what we have in Ukraine from the start. May be I don't mean here public performance which are still not bad here. More I speak now about everyday communication experience. At least I speak now about my neighbors where I live now. We are most wild among all English pensioners around :) And yes, they speak perfect English with British accent. Yes, I am the one from those freaks who adore it like a beautiful music :)
  6. Philosophy of the life. I am Orthodox Christian. Cyprus for me is full of history. Cypriots with their "siga-siga" are greatest philosophers I have ever heard :p Shavansana - is a poor parody of what some of Cypriots are having here lol. But if stop joking, I liked the relaxing lifestyle here. Only way to understand is to try. Also I impressed how Cypriots love kids. Averagely a Cypriot woman has 4.5 babies. They do not have orphanages and nursing homes. Actually, I don't believe it's possible to explain everything about the people here. I will better just say that  - I love them :)
  7. The price of movement. Under price I mean not only money, but what you have to give back in complex. If my children will loose the possibility to spend a time with their father it is a big loss on my opinion. In big cities it is always so. Full time crazy jobs and pic time traffic eat all the free time of poor parents and last power, who maybe earns much money this way, but loose the main - the feel of life, loose the time they should spend with their children. Work instead of family and success instead of happiness. You can give nothing back to your time. It what I call to sell the soul to Devil.


Oh, after all these Cyprus now looks like a real paradise :)
If you have different thought about the subject or you know another paradise - welcome to comments. Lets find the truth together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment