Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Julia

Before my birthday I wondered who I would want to see right now? Near me. Of course my mom and dad and the brother with his family but most of all i miss my best friend Julia!

And thanks to the distances now I understand how I miss this person. With her I always feel easy and comfortable, and she understands me from the floor speech, it is so cool. Always when I want to have a rest from house stuff, I meet Julia and I and we can talk about everything! Now I call up her almost every day on Skype.

 I miss you much!!!


Julia my best frind
Julia my best frind



Om my Wedding

Even in wenter that was good times

Even in wenter that was good times
On Julia Wedding

On Julia Wedding

On girl party
On girl party

We pragnet

my 25 birthday. and this photos made Julia

New Year 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment