Thursday, September 19, 2013

How much I gained during pregnancy? Or my belly is a hero!

Everyone is very curious how much I gained during pregnancy.

Till  to 2 months tummy was small!!! After that the belly began to grow. And that's over a 5-month baby's pretty grown up and everyone thought that I was soon to give birth )))

For the entire pregnancy I gained 17 kg. With my pre-pregnancy weight 45 kg.

 All the weight went to the abdomen so that why the skin became very spread out. And so far I can not say goodbye to this ((( Even after 3 years my skin looks not good (((

I would also like to say a few words about a belt. I hit 2 in 1 that before the birth and then change it back to what was to become the front. During pregnancy, I did not wear it very often I felt comfortable and did not need anything. But after the birth of the COP could not imagine how you would do without it. Each time before I get up, I where the belt.  And then my mom bought me "postpartum belt", the smallest size))) Because my "belt 2 in 1" become too big for me.

My skin on stomach was burned  with iodine (((  I smeared the cream belly every day.
 
my triplets belly - 33 weeks of triplets pregnant
33 weeks of triplets pregnant
Looking at my belly I understand that it is a hero and I'm a mother of three beautiful children.
 
It's just a small thing compared to what we have received from God!

1 year after triplets pregnancy
1 year after triplets pregnant

2 years after triplets pregnancy
2 years after triplets pregnant
 
3 years after triplets pregnancy
3 years after triplets pregnancy



With my triplets Girls! Best treasure in my life!
With my triplets Girls! Best treasure in my life!

With my triplets Girls! Best treasure in my life!
With my triplets Girls! Best treasure in my life!


PS.: I promised to tell my story "Body after triplets pragnancy"

No comments:

Post a Comment