Friday, September 11, 2015

Our triplets and nursery

       It's have been a long time I did not write in the blog (I do not know why ... Maybe because I am a visual and for me much easier to perceive information through pictures, and that's why now I'm active Instagramer?) omorfi5 it is my instagram

        But back to the topic story: from the day I registered my own first blog about kids, they were less than one-year-old, I was also looking to read about older children in other mom's blogs to be prepared. But I found out when children growing older - moms usually stop to write! I do not want to be one of them :) I will try to continue to share my experience.

This time I would like to write about our kindergarten story.



        We absolutely had no rush about to start to send our children anywhere out of the house. Of course, all the time at home with triplets is not easy, but my husband is no stranger! He helped a lot. 
With the choice of the kindergarten, we come seriously and are very happy with our decision.
        The first thing that worried me - it was the psychological aspect: our children are very linked to Mom and Dad. And they were almost 4 years when we decided to go to the nursery finally. The first three days we brought kids for 2 hours, to have been able to adapt. They whined and did not want to stay. Kids in this age can already be something to explain and communicate, after persuasion, our girls were staying.
        After three days, we were invited to visit the garden is already half day (we had originally decided that we will bring children from 8:30 to 13:30)
The first times they went to the nursery without much enthusiasm, especially in the morning, but did not cry anymore. But slowly-slowly, they were becoming taken from the garden cheerful and joyful. Every day, the girls liked to go into the garden more and more. Nowadays after more than a year we have two weeks of vacation out of the nursery, and the girls are already asking: "Mom, when we already go to the kindergarten?".
        I read before that kids who go to kindergarten are often sick and I worried about that. Being at home all the time until 4 years old, my children had any problems with health  maximum  twice a year and everything usually finished after a couple of days. After starting the to go to a nursery, they started to have a week long sickness... Been sick often. When we were at home in the Ukraine on a vacation, within three months - no one ill. And once come back to the kindergarten - all the problems back again. But growing up, the immune system grows stronger, it pleases.
     Find a garden in which the children go with pleasure - this is happiness! I wish you all health and to your kids, too, like to go into the garden!
PS: I will write more details about our wonderful kindergarten in Cyprus in next topic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment