Saturday, April 4, 2015

Cyprus in our hearts


Today is 2nd of April. For some body is just a day but not for us. Its big day for us because its day when begin new stage of our life. Two years ago we first time arrived to Cyprus with kids to live. It was exciting and scary. I remember very those feelings how is was... But we did it! It changed our lives and we are so happy about that!
 
 

And today I want to say thank you very much to all our friends! 
We met so many good recent times. It is so great to have such a good friends! You make our life joyful and happy!

But the biggest THANKS YOU of today is for Cypriots!
When we arrived on Cyprus we fell so good like at home. I afraid to say that but even better than at home. And that all because of people who live here.
What makes the country? It is not just a territory and climate or anything else. My answer is that: it is people who live in the country.
Cypriots blow my mind and it was cultural shock for me how good and sincere people can be!
When you go out it's always a sea of positive emotions.
And if I go somewhere with my kids it's million worlds how amassing they are! And all are sincerely!
Living here on Cyprus we are changing and it's so good...
I'm so happy to be here on Cyprus to be a part of this amazing world! Thank you Cypriots that you are so welcome for us! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment