Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Our friends on Cyprus, Tamara

I want to tell you about a very good person! :)

I find myself to be a fairly open person, I always glad to have new acquaintances. It is not always easy to find a friend..... but!

Tamara wrote me and just in a few days, she with her son, little 
Philip already came to visit us. But the most important thing that we feel easily and very comfortable with each other!


Photo of that day --> 
Triplets with Tamara
Triplets with Tamara
 And here we were invited to Souvlaki! It was great! Kids delight you can see on the video :) That's how our  friendship begun!
Triplets
  
We were invited also to real Cypriot wedding!
Triplets on Cyprus wedding
Triplets on Cyprus wedding

 We went to the mountains where we Kleopas (Tamara's husband) fed us with delicious kebabs!
Triplets in Troodos mountains
 We even know how to read each other's minds! Did not arrange for one to come the same beach at the same time! And to make the best of the best family vacation photos!


Vasilkov's family on Mediterranean sea
Vasilkov's family on Mediterranean sea

 How great is to find a person who can proudly call a friend, with who you can feel easy and comfortable! Who makes you feel better and smile every meeting



Thank you for coming into my life, I'm very happy to be your friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment